Devices / Diagnostic / Other
Our clients have included both medical device and medical diagnostics companies that manufacture products used for diagnosis or therapeutic purposes. We appreciate the different regulatory pathways necessary for product approval in the device and diagnostic markets. We have a keen awareness of product life cycle issues and we have built outstanding relationships with the leaders of companies in this sector.
- Adis International, Ltd. (now WKLSG)
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- ALZA Corporation (now J&J)
- American Type Culture Collection
- AriZeke Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BMP Corp (Now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Corning Hazelton, Inc. (now Corning Life Sciences)
- Delsys, Inc. (now Elan)
- Deltagen, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- Genoptix, Inc.
- IBAH, Inc. (now Omnicare)
- iScience Interventional, Corporation
- JRH Biosciences, Inc. (now Sigma Aldrich)
- Mallinckrodt Medical, Inc. (now Covidien)
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Nanogen, Inc. (Now The Elitech Group)
- Noramco, Inc. (part of Johnson & Johnson)
- PaxVax, Inc.
- PharmaCore, Inc.
- PharmaKinetics Laboratories, Inc.
- polyGenomics, Inc. (now Qiagen)
- RA Capital Management, LLC
- RadPharm, Inc. (Now Core Lab Partners)
- Reva Medical, Inc.
- SRI International, Inc.
- The Macroflux Corporation (now Zosano, Inc.)
- Verion, Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Viasys Healthcare, Inc. (now Cardinal Health)
- VivoMetrics, Inc.
Adis International publishes a range of medical information journals and newsletters, provides competitive drug information database solutions, and creates customized communications for healthcare professionals worldwide. Adis' also provides modeling and forecasting of the pharmaceutical, diagnostic and healthcare industries. All Adis' products and services are created to support global drug development, marketing and planning. Adis is part of the Wolters Kluwer Life Sciences Group.
- Director,Business Development (3)