Our track record of success in finding key leaders who oversee the drug discovery function, sets us apart. We have conducted searches in target identification and validation, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. We understand and can differentiate true talent in these distinct scientific areas of expertise.
- Adolor Corporation (Now Cubist Pharmaceuticals)
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- Avalon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Clinical Data Inc.)
- Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Centocor, Inc. (Now Janssen Biotech)
- Cephalon, Inc. (Now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Connetics Corporation (now Stiefel)
- Corning Hazelton, Inc. (now Corning Life Sciences)
- Corvas International, Inc. (now Dendreon Corporation)
- Delsys, Inc. (now Elan)
- Deltagen, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- Depomed, Inc.
- Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- MedImmune, Inc.
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PaxVax, Inc.
- Pharmacia Corporation (now Pfizer)
- PharmaCore, Inc.
- RA Capital Management, LLC
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Salmedix, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Schein Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Watson Laboratories)
- Sepracor, Inc. (Now Sunovion)
- Spark Therapeutics
- Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- Sugen, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- Verion, Inc.
- Versicor, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- Vical, Inc.
Adolor Corporation was a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel prescription pain management products. Adolor was acquired by Cubist Pharmaceuticals.
- Vice President, Discovery Research