Once the complex R&D process has been completed, and regulatory approvals have been achieved, we have worked with clients to build their commercial capability. We have conducted strategic searches in Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Sales Management and Marketing.
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.
- Alpha Therapeutic Corporation (now Grifols)
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- American Type Culture Collection
- Applied Immune Sciences, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- AriZeke Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cell Genesys, Inc. (Now BioSante Pharmaceuticals)
- Cephalon, Inc. (Now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (now Roche Group)
- CIMA Labs, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Connetics Corporation (now Stiefel)
- Corixa Corporation (now GSK)
- Coulter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now GSK)
- Cytogen Corporation (Now EUSA Pharma)
- Delsys, Inc. (now Elan)
- Delta Technology, Ltd.
- Depomed, Inc.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Elan)
- Genoptix, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- InfiMed Therapeutics
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iScience Interventional, Corporation
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- New River Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Shire)
- Noramco, Inc. (part of Johnson & Johnson)
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- RA Capital Management, LLC
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Salmedix, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Sepracor, Inc. (Now Sunovion)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- SmithKline Beecham Corporation (now GlaxoSmithKline)
- Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- The Macroflux Corporation (now Zosano, Inc.)
- VaxInnate Corporation
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Viasys Healthcare, Inc. (now Cardinal Health)
- Vical, Inc.
- ViroPharma, Inc.
iScience Interventional is leading the discovery and development of the product platforms used in Interventional Ophthalmology?a groundbreaking solution for sight-threatening ocular conditions. Through their interventional systems, utilizing advanced imaging and catheter technologies, interventional ophthalmologists can deliver precise, site-specific therapies for the eye.
- Vice President, Marketing
- Chief Financial Officer