Once the complex R&D process has been completed, and regulatory approvals have been achieved, we have worked with clients to build their commercial capability. We have conducted strategic searches in Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Sales Management and Marketing.
- Advanced Tissue Sciences, Inc.
- Alpha Therapeutic Corporation (now Grifols)
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- American Type Culture Collection
- Applied Immune Sciences, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- AriZeke Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cell Genesys, Inc. (Now BioSante Pharmaceuticals)
- Cephalon, Inc. (Now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (now Roche Group)
- CIMA Labs, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Connetics Corporation (now Stiefel)
- Corixa Corporation (now GSK)
- Coulter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now GSK)
- Cytogen Corporation (Now EUSA Pharma)
- Delsys, Inc. (now Elan)
- Delta Technology, Ltd.
- Depomed, Inc.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Elan)
- Genoptix, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- InfiMed Therapeutics
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iScience Interventional, Corporation
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- New River Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Shire)
- Noramco, Inc. (part of Johnson & Johnson)
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- RA Capital Management, LLC
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, Inc. (now Sanofi-Aventis)
- Salmedix, Inc. (now Teva Pharmaceuticals)
- Sepracor, Inc. (Now Sunovion)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (now Pfizer)
- SmithKline Beecham Corporation (now GlaxoSmithKline)
- Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- The Macroflux Corporation (now Zosano, Inc.)
- VaxInnate Corporation
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Viasys Healthcare, Inc. (now Cardinal Health)
- Vical, Inc.
- ViroPharma, Inc.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a publicly traded development stage company that is focused on expanding immune system stimulation to revolutionize vaccines. That is the company's quest. Stimulating the body's immune system remains one of the most promising approaches to addressing the unmet needs of cancer, HIV, hepatitis C virus, and other chronic infectious diseases. Inovio’s synthetic vaccine technology platform is progressively showing its potential to establish a new paradigm to prevent and treat these life altering diseases. The company has a growing pipeline of vaccine candidates based on this technology and has now advanced to Phase II clinical studies. These vaccines could potentially protect millions of people from sickness or death due to disease.
- Vice President Research and Development
- Vice President Quality Assurance